- This event has passed.
Voice Dialogue Group – Part 1
January 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Elaine Rosenson, MFT
Voice Dialogue Group, Part 1
10:00 – 12:00
January 9 & 30, 2017
February 13 & 27, 2017
VOICE DIALOGUE is a simple yet profound method for accessing and honoring the many selves that live within each of us. The resulting experience is an ever deepening sense of wholeness, self-acceptance, aliveness and choice.
Voice Dialogue creates a living experience of your whole self and supports participants to access parts of themselves in a non-pathologizing process by honoring conscious and unconscious aspects of ourselves. This developmental theory views the human psyche as an intricate network of selves, forming an inner family that affects us cognitively, somatically and behaviorally. This way of working with enables therapists to quickly identify underlying issues and facilitate insight and change.
- Learn the basic principals of Voice Dialogue, the Psychology of Selves and the Aware Ego Process.
- Learn to work with the dynamics of relationships, creating a roadmap to help couples communicate from an authentic place.
- Begin to explore your own set of Primary and Disowned Selves and how they shape your life.
- Create a sense of well being as we assist the brain to achieve integration of aspects of self, conscious and unconscious.
- Discover the wealth of information your dreams will uncover.
$200 for four sessions with online payment in advance.
$60 per individual session with payment onsite.
Continuing Education Units are available. A CE certificate is issued for each module for a $20 charge per module. Instructions for purchasing CE certificates will be emailed once registration is completed and certificates are issued after the module is completed.
Psychologists: The Insight Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Insight Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This course is provides 6 CE units.
MFTs / LCSWs / LPCCs: The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts APA CEs. This course provides 6 CE units.
Nurses: The Insight Center, Provider Number 14914, is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing. This course provides 6 CE units.